" I truly think it is best to be a robin lightly dressed concocting soup inside my nest" ~Maurice Sendak

Go Big or Go Home

This is a busy time of year for parties, dinner and entertaining.

If you are looking to impress dinner guests then go find the biggest  shrimp  or prawns you can find and make this dish.
I found mine frozen at Costco, largest I have ever seen and they taste just like lobster.
This dish is so easy to make and takes very little time to assemble.
It will leave you lots of time mix and mingle and dance the night away.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Giant Prawns in Seasoned Garlic Butter


  • 12  Giant  Shrimp or  Prawns
  • 1/2 lb of butter
  • 1 tbs parsley
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder
  • 2 tbsp minced garlic
  • juice from 1 lemon
  • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 425F

Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add spices and garlic mix well.
Arrange shrimp in a casserole dish.
Pour butter mixture over top.
Bake in the oven until shrimp are pink. About 20 minutes.
Serve over rice.

Wine Suggestion: Prosecco

Cheers!




1 comment:

  1. I like your idea, go big or go home. Next time I will use big prawns for my very special guest.

    ReplyDelete

Free Web Site Counter