" I truly think it is best to be a robin lightly dressed concocting soup inside my nest" ~Maurice Sendak

Vote

I have entered a recipe contest here in London..I submitted four recipes and they selected one for the top 10.
The 3 that gets the most votes will cook off for judges in February.
Go here to vote
Thanks so much for your support.
This is what I win..
The Recipe for Hope Contest  is a chance to share your recipes and showcase the best of the best for bragging rights, fabulous prizes and a chance to meet world renowned Chef Michael Smith!  From the Top 10, 3 finalists will be selected to have a cook-off for the judges at GCW Custom Kitchens.
Dave & Rachel will crown the winner the morning of February 27th!


Thanks so much and pass on to friends if you wish..
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Web Site Counter